Easy Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
IngredientsThis is really easy recipe for cream cheese frosting. It's basically dependent on how sweet or "cream cheesy" you like the frosting to be. Consistency is key though!
- 1 container of whipped cream from freezer aisle
- 1-2 small packages of cream cheese
- Granulated sugar
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
- Make sure both are thawed, it'd be a lot harder to work with super cold ingredients. Let the whipped cream thaw in the fridge and for the cream cheese to thaw outside room temperature.
- Start with the cream cheese, using a hand mixer, blend until the cream cheese is smooth.
- Add whipped cream.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth and whipped.
- Add granulated sugar according to how sweet you want it to be.
- If the frosting isn't thick enough, add more cream cheese.
- Once you're done, it goes well with any cake! Or right off the spoon... :).