Noddle chicken soup Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 3-4 cups of water. (I used 3 and a half big cups).
- 1 capsule of taste enricher (I used Avecrem). [optional]
- 1 chicken thigh.
- 2 french onions.
- 4 mushrooms.
- 1 carrot.
- Herbs (I used thyme, basil and parsley).
- 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Everything I cook is without salt. If you want, you can add some salt to get a more tasty dish.
- I always use olive oil for my dishes. You can also use other kinds of oil.
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Noddle chicken soup
- Cut the mushrooms, the french onions, the carrot and the chicken thigh.
- Put the 3-4 cups of water in a pot with the olive oil and wait until the water is boiling.
- When the water boils, add the onions, the carrot, the chicken thigh, the mushrooms and the herbs. Let them boiling for 15-20 minutes. (If in some point you need to add more water, add it).
- Add the noddles to the pot and cook them for the time that is said in the package (usually it's 2-4 minutes).
- Serve and enjoy!