Chocolate Clusters Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 2 cup cornflakes cereal
- 1/2 cup raisins
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Chocolate Clusters
1. Put the chocolate chips and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 1/2 minutes, stir to melt the chocolate and peanut butter.
2. Add in the cornflakes and raisins. Stir to mix well with the chocolate.
3. Scoop with a cookie scoop and drop on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate until harden, about 10-15 minutes.
4. Store in a air-tight container in refrigerator.