Corned Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
4-5 pcs plum tomatoes
1 tbsp oil
1 can San Marino Corned Tuna
3/4 cup cooked rice
1/2 onion diced
2 cloves minced garlic
1/2 cup corn
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1/4 cup diced bell pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper
Minced parsley for garnish
How to make Corned Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Slice tops off tomatoes and deseed. Set aside.
2. Sautee onions, bell pepper, corn and garlic in oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place sauteed vegetables in a bowl and add San Marino Corned Tuna, rice and parmesan cheese.
4. Mix ingredients well.
5. Stuff tomatoes with San Marino Corned Tuna mixture and top with additional parmesan cheese.
6. Drizzle tomatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
7. Bake in 350 deg F oven until cheese on top melts.
8. Garnish with parsley and serve warm.