Cheesy Tuna Pasta Bake Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 250g Pasta
- 400g tin of Tuna, drained
- 250g of Bolognaise sauce
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
- Pinch of dried Chili flakes
- Large handful of Peas
- 100g Haloumi cheese, diced
- 150g Cheddar cheese, grated
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Cheesy Tuna Pasta Bake
I'm ill. I have little in the cupboards. Time for a Ready Steady Cook meal. With some delving I found I had all of these ingredients to hand.
- Heat your oven to Gas Mark 4
- Put the pasta on to cook for a few minutes, they don't need to be fully cooked
- Gently fry off the onion and garlic, and added the chili flakes
- Then add the tuna, breaking up any larger pieces, followed by the peas and the haloumi
- Add the bolognaise sauce then the pasta and give it a good stir
- Tip the mix into a baking dish, cover with the cheddar
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is all bubbly and some of the exposed pasta is crunchy
As a bonus, I got to make use of two of my new Le Creuset baking dishes as well :)
So good I ate it straight from the small dish at the top of the pic!