Pasta Penne With Mushroom And Bacon Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 400g pasta penne
- 100g bacon
- half a onion
- one or two wedges of garlic
- mushrooms, i'd use chanterelles
- a cup of cream
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Pasta Penne With Mushroom And Bacon
I've allways liked pasta, especially when the recipe gives you a lot of freedom. A simple cream based sause gives you the freedom to adapt it to your own liking. This is one my favorite way of making pasta.
- Put the bacon, onion, mushrooms and garlic in a frying pan.
- Boil some water for the pasta.
- When the things in the pan have fried a couple of minutes, put the cream in and lower the heat.
- When the pasta is almost al dente, put them in the pan with the cream and bacon and let it boil for a few minutes.
And voila! We're done!