The Perfect Hot Cocoa Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- Vanilla sugar (or Vanillin)
- Cocoa powder
- Honey (liquid)
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make The Perfect Hot Cocoa
This is a perfect finish to a cold day. As simple as that.
- Heat the milk, slowly (keeps the heat longer?).
- Whip the cream with some vanilla sugar in it, put it in the fridge while the milk is heating.
- Mix together sugar, vanilla sugar and cocoa powder, if the milk is warm enough put in some liquid honey and stir.
- Now pour in the dry ingredients and stir so that it is evenly mixed.
- Lastly, pour the cocoa in a cup or a glass, put in a spoon (or two) of the whipped cream. Sprinke some cocoa podwder on top.
Update; yongfook gave me a tip, try adding a little bit of salt and/or chili for some extra kick in it. It's delicious!