Chicken and Cheddar Stuffed Potatoes Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
4 white potatoes, parboiled
1/3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 red onion, chopped
1 tablespoon parsley, minced
1 tablespoon basil, minced
1 teaspoon thyme
2 tablespoons milk
2 teaspoons butter
2 chicken breast tenderloins, cooked and shredded
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Chicken and Cheddar Stuffed Potatoes
1. Rub potatoes with olive oil. Place on a baking sheet and cook in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
2. As potatoes bake, mix half of cheese with basil, thyme, parsley and onion. Set aside.
3. When potatoes are done, slice in half. Scoop out potato flesh and put skins back on baking sheet.
4. Add potatoes to cheese mixture. Mash to break up pieces and combine ingredients.
5. Add butter and milk. Mash until fairly smooth.
6. Divide evenly between potato skins. Top with remaining cheese.
7. Bake for another 5-7 minutes until cheese melts. Remove from oven and sprinkle with paprika. Salt to taste.