Hazelnut Tea Cookies Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 sticks butter, unsalted, softened
1 1/2 cup powdered sugar, separated
1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
1 3/4 cups hazelnuts, toasted, husked and finely chopped
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Hazelnut Tea Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine flour, salt and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
3. In a larger bowl, use a mixer to beat butter until fluffy and creamy. Add 1 cup of powdered sugar and blend until well incorporated. Add vanilla bean paste to butter and sugar.
4. Pour half of the hazelnuts into butter mixture and stir with a large spoon. Add all of the flour and mix. Follow this with remaining hazelnuts.
4. Form 1 inch balls of dough and drop on parchment paper with 1 inch of space between each. Bake for 25 minutes or until edges turn golden brown.
5. Allow to cool 5-10 minutes. With remaining 1/2 cup of powdered sugar, roll balls on all sides until coated. Tap off excess. After they've cooled completely, roll in powedered sugar once more.