Lemon Garlic Shrimp with Maifun Noodles Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
4 radishes, sliced
1/4 daikon, sliced
1 carrot, grated
3 ounces maifun
1/2 pound peeled shrimp, raw
Juice and zest of 1 lemon
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon cilantro
2 teaspoons grapeseed oil
1 1/2 cups Jalapeno Miso Dressing
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Lemon Garlic Shrimp with Maifun Noodles
1. In a small bowl, combine shrimp, lemon juice, lemon zest and garlic. Let sit for 10-15 minutes.
2. While shrimp marinates, pour hot or boiling water over maifun and let sit 10 minutes. Drain.
3. When shrimp is ready, heat oil and add shrimp. Cook until firm and pink, approximately 4-6 minutes.
4. In a separate bowl, mix maifun with radish, daikon and carrots. Pour 1 cup of dressing over rice sticks and veggies and mix well.
5. In serving bowl, layer maifun and veggies on bottom and top with shrimp. Sprinkle with cilantro.