Iced Coffee Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
Ingredients7 coffee spoons of freshly roasted coffee, unground
5 proper coffee cputs
2 ice trays filled with ice
1 pour over coffee system (militta, chemx)
cream and sugar optional
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Iced Coffee
- Bring water to a boil.
- Grind coffee and place in filter
- Let water cool for a sec until its just 200 degrees
- Wet the grinds and leave for a few seconds.
- Slowly pour rest of water until brewed.
- Let coffee cool for 2 hours
- Refrigerate coffee for another 2 hours.
- Place a mug with ice and pour coffee.
- Put cream and sugar as desired!