Cauliflower Tempura Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
Ingredients1 Large Cauliflower
4 Large Eggs, Whisked
1 Cup All Purpose Flour
2 Tbspn Oregano
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Cauliflower Tempura
- Wash and cut cauliflower into medium/edible size pieces. Add to a bowl of salt water. Soak for at least 30 minutes.
- In a bowl add flour and oregano and mix together.
- In a bowl add eggs and whisk together.
- In a large pan, drizzle with olive oil and turn to high heat.
- Take each piece of cauliflower and coat with flour then egg and place into pan with oil. Do this for each piece of califlower.
- Heat each side until golden. Remove from heat and add to serving plate. Serve with ketchup.