Three Pepper Shrimp Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
Ingredients1/2 Raw Large Shrimp
1/2 Green Anaheim Chile
1/2 Yelloq Chile
2 Cloves Garlic
1/4 Yellow Onion1/4 Red Onion
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Three Pepper Shrimp
- Clean shrimp and set aside.
- Finely chop all peppers and onion and set aside.
- In a pan, drizzle with oil and add diced peppers, garlic, and onions. On medium heat, cook until tender and until onion in translucent.
- Add shrimp and small amount of light butter. Cook for 5-10 minutes and remove shrimp from heat before the shrimp "curles up". The rule of thumb is if the top of the shrimp touches the tip of the shrimp then it's been cooked too long.
- Sprinkle with parsley flakes and lime and serve immediately.