Blueberry Pancakes with Scrambled Eggs Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1/2 Cup Heartsmart Bisquick Mix
- 1/3 Cup Skim milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon yogurt (Any flavor)
- Handful of blueberries
- Chopped almonds
- 2 Eggs
How to make Blueberry Pancakes with Scrambled Eggs
1. Mix the pancake mix, milk, and yogurt together in a bowl.
2. Heat skillet and evenly spread butter. Scoop out 1/3 cup of pancake mix. Before flipping sprinkle some cinnamon and add some bluberries. Try not to put blueberries on the edges.
4. Flip and let cook until finished.
5. Repeat with the rest of the mix. You don't have to add more butter.
6. Crack the eggs in a bowl and mix. Add any desired seasonings.
7. Add more butter to the skillet for eggs. Pour eggs in and scramble.
8. Place pancakes and eggs on a plate. Sprinkle chopped almonds on top of pancakes.
*Can serve with syrup and extra blueberries!!!! Serves 1.