Smoked Salmon Snack Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
Ingredients1 Whole Wheat Baguette / Crusty bread, Butter, 1/2 tub of Cream Cheese, 1 Garlic clove (grated), Chopped green onions (handful), Slices of smoked salmon, Freshly ground black pepper
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Smoked Salmon Snack
1. Slice baguette / crusty bread. 2. Heat some butter in a pan and toast both sides of the bread slices. Set aside.
2. Mix cream cheese, chopped green onions and grated garlic very well. (Or you could use a ready-made cream cheese to make things easier. Boursin makes a great Garlic-Herb flavored one.)
3. When the bread slices have cooled a little, spread the cream cheese on bread.
4. Top the cream cheese with slices of smoked salmon.
5. Grind some black pepper over the salmon to taste.