Green Pepper and Tomatos in Paprika Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
- 3 green peppers
- 2 medium yellow onions
- 3/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbs olive oil
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Green Pepper and Tomatos in Paprika
- Peel and Seed the tomatoes.
- Cut the tomatoes to pieces.
- Core and clean the peppers.
- Cut to small pieces.
- Peel the onions and cut to small pieces.
- In a large saucepan fry the onions in the olive oil until golden.
- Add the paprika and salt.
- Add the peppers and saute a few minuets.
- Add the tomatoes.
- When boiling move to low heat and cook, stirring often, for at least 30 minuets, the longer the better.
- Enjoy as a side dish or with rice.