Chiken Udon Stirfry Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 cloves of garlic
- 1 small piece of ginger (to taste)
- 2 scallions
- 1/2 head of broccoli
- .1 kg of chicken, sliced thin
- 1 packages of pre-cooked udon
- corn oil/vegatable oil (enough to have half an inch of oil in the pan)
- Rice Vinegar
- Soy Sauce
- Sugar (3 1/2 tbsp)
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Chiken Udon Stirfry
- Slice peppers and broccoli length-wise and set aside.
- Cut the scallions horizontally and set aside.
- Mince the ginger and garlic.
- Slice the chicken lengthwise into thin strips. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a 2/1 ratio mix Rice Vinegar to Soy Sauce.
- Add 3 1/2 tablespoons of sugar. Mix.
- Adjust to taste.
- Heat the pan to medium high and add oil to the pan.
- When the oil is heated, add ginger, garlic and scallions to the pan. Stir to ensure even cooking.
- Add chicken to pan. Continue to turn to prevent sticking to the pan.
- After Chicken is almost cooked through, add Broccoli and Peppers.
- After peppers have cooked to the point of bending , add Udon and stir.
- After The Udon has softened, add sauce.
- Mix sauce with the stirfry and let cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and let rest for 5 minutes prior to serving.