Fish head noodle soup Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
Ingredients4 cups oil for deep frying
1/2 (300gm) fish head , cut into 4 pieces
salt and pepper to rub into fish head.
6 slices ginger
60gm mustard pickle-sliced
3 chinese cabbage leaves , cut
1 1/2 litres fish stock or chicken stock
1 pkt of dried rice noodle (vermicelli) bigger type
2 tomatoes- cut into wedges
2 stalks spring onions-cut 1" length
1 cube chicken cube or anchovy cube
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tbsp evaporated milk
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Fish head noodle soup
1. Deep fry the fish head to golden in high heat. Drain.
2. Heat little oil and fry the ginger. Return the fish head and add in stock and prickles. Let it boil for 15 mins.
3. Meantime soak noodle in hot water till soft.
4. Add the remain ingredients to the fish head soup. Let it boil for another minute.Season with extra pepper if desire.
5. Lastly add noodle and serve hot .