Glutinous with sambal Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
Ingredients250gm glutinous rice-soak for 2 hours
1 tsp salt
1-1/2 cup coconut milk
2 pandanus leaves
3 tbsp dried prawns
4 dried chillies
1 tsp belacan -(prawns paste)
Mango for garnish
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Glutinous with sambal
1. Heat a steamer, Add glutinous rice, salt , pandanus leaves and coconut milk in a oven - proof dish.
2. Steam for 2 hour.
3. For the sambal, Heat 3 tbsp oil and fry the 3 ingredients till crisp. Drain.
4. Grind the crisp ingredients finely.
5. Get a muffin tin , put 1 tbsp of sambal at the bottom, then top with glutinous rice and press firmly,
6. Inverted the tin onto a serving plate. Garnish with mango slices.