home made mayonnaise Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- 1 cup of light olive oil (less strongly flavored than standard olive oil) or other good-quality oil, like walnut or sweet almond oil
- 1 large egg yolk-( if small egg use 2 yolks)
- Juice of 1 lemon, or vinegar
- A pinch of salt
- 1 or 2 tsp Water to thin the mayonnaise
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make home made mayonnaise
1, Mix yolk with lemon juice.
2. Slowly beat the yolk with 3rd speed while pouring oil in thin stream into the beaten egg, dont stop beating until it turn thick and creamy.
3, if you think the mayo is too thick you can add 1 or 2 tsp water , lastly add pinch of salt.
4. Store mayo in sealed bottle , can last for a week in the fridge.