spiral cookies Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
Ingredients250 gm butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 cup flour
3 tsp cornflour
1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make spiral cookies
1. Beat butter,egg,sugar and vanilla till light .
2. Mix flour , cornflour and salt. Add to butter mixture.
3. Knead to a soft dough and divide into 2 parts. One part add cocoa powder . The other part leave plain.
4. Roll each dough between plastic paper, Then layer together, Roll again to 1/4 inch thick .
5. With the help of the plastic paper roll up the dough like a swiss-roll. Leave it wrap up and chill for an hour.
6. Heat oven up to 220 C . then slice dough 1/4 inch thick and arrange on a greased tray. Bake for 10 to 15 mins . Store in air tight container.