Triangle layered cake Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
Ingredients25 egg yolks
10 egg whites
350gm fine sugar
1 tbsp ovalette
1 tbsp cornflour
2 tsp all spice
1 tsp vanilla
4 tbsp condense milk
colouring-green,red, yellow and violet (purple)
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Triangle layered cake
1.Cream A till light and thick. leave aside.
2. Cream B till light. Mix A and B well.
3. Divide into 3 parts- (a) add green to about 600gm batter, (b) in another portion of 600gm batter, divide again into 3 parts and colour them each with yellow, red and purple.(c) the remain batter leave it plain, this is for the top and bottom layer later.
4. Prepare a cake tin of 9"X9"X1" with grease-proof paper. spoon a thin layer of red batter in tin and level evenly.Bake in the oven (250 C) just using the top heat (grill) for 3 mins.
5. Next spoon the yellow on the red cake, and process the same method until you get 6 layers.
7 Do the same method for the green and purple batter.
8 Cool cake and cut into triangular shape about 3/4 ".
9.Prepare a cake tin 8 1/2" X 8 1/2" X 4" with grease-proof paper . pour a thin plain batter in tin and bake it . Layer the process until you get 5 layers. Then brush cake with jam and sprinkle with chocolate rice..
10. Lay the green and purple triangle on top of cake , and inverted with the red and yellow triangle using jam to glue the cake together until you get double layer. Then press firmly. Pour the plain batter over the triangle and bake again for 3 mins , still using the top heat.
11. Repeat until all the batter is used up. The last layer , bake at 180 C with bot top and bottom heat for about 5 mins.
12. Cool cake before cutting. Refrigerate cake when not eaten. Make sure you seal cake with foil .
Note: I only make this cake on occasion.