Garlic Mushroom, Gooey Brie & Poached Egg Pitta Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- handful of mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- smallish wedge of brie, cut into slices
- 1 pitta bread
- 1 egg
- chopped parsley to garnish
- olive oil
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Garlic Mushroom, Gooey Brie & Poached Egg Pitta
I invented this tonight from a few bits and pieces I had lying around the kitchen. Turned out to be delicious!
- Fry off the mushrooms in olive oil and add the garlic part way through. About 5 mins should do.
- At the same time, soft poach an egg.
- With ~1 minute to go, add the slices of brie to the mushrooms and allow them to go soft.
- Spoon the mushrooms and gooey brie into a pitta bread. You can make the pitta stand upright for presentation's sake by cutting the bottom off and opening it out into an oval.
- Sit the poached egg on top of the mushrooms.
- Garnish with parsley.