Fried Dumplings Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- a pack of round wonton wrap
- 1/2 lbs ground pork
- 2 stick of celery flower (fined chop)
- a small ginger (fined chop)
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sugar
for the sauce:
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp hot chili
- 1 tsbp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- choped spring onions
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Fried Dumplings
- Mix ground pork, celery,ginger, soy sauce,sesame oil,sugar
- fill wonton wrap with meat mixture and wrap as ur desire.
- boil dumpling from cold water till boil, drain
- Heat frying non pan with 2 tbsp oil, add dumpling and stir fry till yellow brown.
- Serve with dumpling sauce ( mix all the sauce ingredients)
PS : do not deep fried the dumpling, cause the skin will be hard and not so good.