Fried Noodles ( mie goreng) Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1/2 lbs dried egg noodles
- 1 carrot ( cut stick)
- cabbage (cut stick)
- left over chicken or meat (optional)
- a hand full of bean sprout
- 2 stick spring onion (fine chopped)
- 2 tbsp granulated chicken
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp abc chili sauce
- white pepper
- vegetable oil
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Fried Noodles ( mie goreng)
- in a pot, boiled egg noodles till soft, drain
- In frying pan, add some vege oil, garlic, chicken or meat, stir till meat cooked.
- Add cabbage,carrot,and a little bit water.
- Next add noodles, soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- Mix well, last add bean sprouts and stir again
- Sprinkle pepper and spring onion.
- Ready to be serve.