Pickle sour mustard stir fry with pork (kiam chai) Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 bag Pickle sour Mustard
- 1/4 lbs ground pork
- 1/4 sugar
- 4 red chili ( slices)
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Pickle sour mustard stir fry with pork (kiam chai)
- Wash and soak for 30minutes pickle sour mustard
- After that, thin slice it.
- In a pan, cook ground pork. after golden brown and cook, add pickle sour mustard, chilli and sugar.
- Add some water ,let it simmer and cover with lid.
- After the water evaporate , stir a while and its ready to be serve.