Walnut shrimp Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 20 shrimps (shelled and cut like butterfly)
- corn starch
- oil for frying
- light mayonaise
- walnut for sprinkle
- lettuce for garnish
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Walnut shrimp
- season shrimp with salt and white pepper and let it stay in refrigerator 1 hour
- coat shrimp with corn starch
- Heat pan with oil, after heat fried shrimp till yellow brown and chruncy.
- dried shrimp with paper towel.
- For the sauce, mix mayonaise with honey, stir well.
- arrange lettuce on serving dish, put shrimp on top lettuce, add sauce on top and sprinkle walnut on top sauce.
PS: i used to wrap shrimp and sauce with lettuce, taste so good and fresh. u can also add chili sauce.