Hummus-Ghanouj ^_^ Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
IngredientsOk, so i was starting to make some Baba Ghanouj, then i decided to make it a bit more meaty by adding some chickpeas. The end result was a mix between Hummus and Baba Ghanouj, and i was pretty happy with it :)
- 2 eggplants
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tin chickpeas
How to make Hummus-Ghanouj ^_^
- Roast the eggplants on a barbeque, or a stove top. Turn them every couple of minutes for an even cook. It took a little while, about 15mins in total.
- Transfer the roast eggplant into a bowl with cold water and allow to cool for about 10 mins.
- Peel the skin from the eggplant and place into a food processor with all other ingredients.
- Serve with some tomatoes and parsley on the top