pizza di patate Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
7 dl. water
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
50 g. fresh yeast
400 g. durum flour
600 g. plain flour
grated cheese / mozerellla
thinly sliced potato
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make pizza di patate
make the dough:
- mix lukewarm water and yeast
- add flours and mix well for at least 5-7 min.
- let it rest for 30 min.
turn your oven on - maximum heat.
- add cheese and sprinkle some olive oil on the top.
- add potato slices to both pizzas
- add thin slices of salami and chili flakes to one of the pizzas
- bake in the oven untilthe crust is light brown
- put green pesto on the pizza with no salami