Pan-Fried Salmon Fillet Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
- 100g fresh salmon fillet, skin on
- salt, pepper and paprika or chilli flakes to taste
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 shallot, cut into crescents
- 1 large pip garlic, cut into slivers
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Pan-Fried Salmon Fillet
- Pat dry salmon and season to taste with salt, pepper and paprika or chilli flakes.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat and saute shallots for 2 minutes, then add garlic and fry for another 2 minutes until lightly golden and fragrant. Remove shallots and garlic and set aside.
- Add the salmon to the hot skillet, skin side down. Cook over medium low heat for 3 minutes, then flip the fish to cook the other side for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Plate the fish and top with reserved fried shallot and garlic. Spoon the fragrant melted butter over the fish and serve immediately with white rice.
the salmon skin should be crispy and the flesh just cooked through.... yuU.Uum