Summer Mint Tea Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
- ½ lemon
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 sachet earl grey tea
- 3 cups boiling hot water
- 4 tbsp honey
- 3 cups cold/warm water
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Summer Mint Tea
- Cut 1 cm strips of peel from half a lemon. Place the peel in a mug with the mint leaves. Pour in 1 ½ cups boiling hot water. Leave to infuse for 5 minutes.
- Place the tea bag in a mug and add the remaining hot water. Leave to infuse for 5 minutes.
- Juice the lemon and pour it into a jug. Add the honey. Pour both the tea and lemon mint infusion into the jug. Stir well to melt honey.
- Add the remaining water and leave to chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Serve cold on a hot summer day.