Nobu Black Cod Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
Ingredients2 Black Cod Steaks or Filets
1/4 Cup Mirin
1/4 Cub Sake
4 T White Miso Paste
3 T Granulated Sugar
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Nobu Black Cod
This miso-marinated black cod is served at the famous Nobu restaurant in New York. It's one of the easiest fish recipes I've ever made, but full of excellent flavor.
- Mix the marinade ingredients.
- Marinate fish for 1 to 24 hours.
- Preheat your over to 400F.
- Brown the fish on both sides in a very hot pan.
- Cook in oven for 10-15 minutes.