Beef Steak Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
350 g beef steak (thin slices)
¼ cup grape vinegar
2 big onions
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp curry
¼ cup water
1 tsp mustard powder
½ tsp black pepper
1 tsp sugar
4 tbsp vegetable oil
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Beef Steak
1. Wash the beef and drain it from the water, add the vinegar and salt and leave it for one hour. Cut half an onion and mince, put it in a pot, add half of the oil and put it on the fire with stirring until the onion starts to get darker.
2. Add the cinnamon and curry, leave it one minute.
3. Add the beef with the vinegar then add the water.
4. Leave it on the fire until it starts to boil, turn the fire down and put a hot plate under the pot and keep it for 45 minutes.
5. Cut the remaining of onion to slices and put it in the pot add the remaining oil and leave it on the fire until it becomes a little bit brown.
6. Then add the mustard, black pepper and sugar, keep it one minute on the fire then add it to the steak on the top and leave it three minutes on the fire using the hot plate.
7. Move it to the serving plate.