Chicken Filled “Fillo” Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- 3 big onions (chopped slices)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ¼ kg boiled chicken (boneless)
- 1 ½ cups cooked rice
- 4 tbsp Sumac
- 250 g “Fillo” thin dough layers
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Chicken Filled “Fillo”
- Put the onion in a pot, then add the olive oil and salt, then put it on the fire with stirring until the onion become little bit brown.
- Cut the chicken to small pieces then add it to the onion and keep it on the fire for three minutes.
- Add the rice then the sumac and stir, then remove it from the fire.
- Oil a pan with olive oil, then put 200 grams of Fillo in the pan covering the bottom leaving the edges of the Fillo outside the pan.
- Pour the mixture in the pan, then cover the surface by the remaining Fillo then turn the sides on the uncovered mixture and spray the surface with olive oil.
- Put it in the oven (medium heat) for twenty minutes then put on the upper until it becomes little bit brown.
- Take it from the oven and turn it in the dish and serve