Chili Ginger Chicken Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 x Red or Green Capsicum cut into square pieces (or half of each colour if you like pretty dishes)
- tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 3 x cloves of garlic (crushed with knife and diced)
- 1 x large onion diced
- A dash of Soy Sauce
- Chili flakes to taste (I use a LOT, a tbsp maybe)
- tbsp Sesame Oil
- 300-500 grams of bite-sized chicken or beef pieces (I like the beef, wife likes the chicken)
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Chili Ginger Chicken
Super fast and healthy recipe when you're in a hurry.
- Heat up your wok and sesame oil
- Add the onion and garlic and cook on medium heat until onions are clear (don't burn the garlic!)
- Pop in your meat, half of the ginger, dash of soy sauce and chili flakes and cook until meat is almost cooked through (maybe 3-5 mins) while constantly stirring.
- Add the capsicum and the rest of the ginger and cook for another minute or two (you'll know when the meat's ready).
- Serve on rice (Brown's good)