Easy peasy Baked Fish Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
3x Barramundi fillet (or any white fish will do)
(about 250g each fillet)
- small handful of Cracked pepper
- Lemon pepper seasoning
- dried chives
- Extra virgin Olive oil
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Easy peasy Baked Fish
1. Rub the fillet with salt, put in all the dried ingredients and marinate for at least 1/2 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and wrap each fillet individually with foil before putting in the oven.
4. Bake for roughly 15-20minutes (depending on the size and thickness of the fish fillet)