Russian / Polish Salad Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 2 mediuam boiled/peeled potatoes
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 2 boiled carrots
- 1 celery stalk (optional)
- 1 apple (optional)
- 2 sour dill pickles (optional)
- 2 cups of green peas (fresh or canned)
- 3 tablespoons of Polish mustard (available in Polish store)
- 0.5 - 1 cup of mayonnaise (depending on taste)
- Salt and pepper
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Russian / Polish Salad
- Dice up all the veggies/fruit into small cubes
- Add mustard, mayo, salt and pepper and mix together. There is no right amount for these ingredients and it all depends on taste. Some people like a lot of mayo, some like less. Also, pickles, celery and apple are optional and again, depend on taste. My mom sometimes adds ham to this recipe, although I personally like it better vegetarian.