Guinness Beer Bread Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 12 ounces Guinness
- 1 TBS sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 stick of butter(melted)
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Guinness Beer Bread
Beer bread- so simple, so quick, so tasty! The only downside is that you have to sacrifice one beer, but after the smell of the bread baking fills your house you realize it was well worth it.
- Sift flour, sugar, salt and baking powder into a large mixing bowl.
- Add beer to dry ingredients and mix.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Drizzle butter over batter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.