Millionaire Mac & Cheese Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- 1 lb cavatapi pasta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup panko
- 2 eggs
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (finely minced)
- S&P to taste.
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Millionaire Mac & Cheese
The ultimate filthy rich comfort food!
- Cook pasta until al dente
- In a bowl, mix heavy cream, sour cream, 1 clove garlic, S&P and eggs.
- After straining pasta, return to hot pan and toss with shredded cheeses and butter
- Pour cream and egg mixture over pasta and stir until pasta is coated
- Transfer to greased baking dish (9"x12")
- Mix panko, remaining garlic and olive oil, then sprinkle over pasta
- Bake at 350F until browned and gooey